ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 15.000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Farfetch, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, Nivea, Tommy Hilfiger, Esprit, TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
As a Human Resource manager your role consists of several responsibilities:
- Set-up of IMA HR policy and leading its execution in elements such as rewards structures, contracts, role descriptions and team reviews.
- You are the driver of our constant process of recruitment, helping to ensure that we find the right candidates. Preferably you have experience in international recruitment.
- You have experience in leading personal development programs and can advance our training program structure that focuses on nurturing specific job skills.
- We are a fast-growing, young and international company with an entrepreneurial mindset. With this position we are offering you an almost clean slate on which to project your knowledge and expertise to develop our future HR framework. Are you up for it?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Affinity with working on agency side in the media/advertising/creative industry.
- Minimum of +5/7 years work experience in Human Resources.
- Digital native.
- Great social skills, team player and well-organised.
- Independent, driven, creative, strategic and responsible.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Living in The Netherlands, Amsterdam area or willing to relocate within a short time span (must have work permit for NL).
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with Jazz & LinkedIn recruitment.
- Knowledge of multiple languages.
- Network in international recruitment.
- Proven track record of building personal development programs.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work at the forefront of the new developments in digital marketing.
- Young, talented, highly-motivated and international team from over 15 countries.
- Fast-growing organisation that offers many opportunities to develop, grow and learn.
- High level of independence and opportunity to achieve personal successes as a product of our entrepreneurial spirit.