ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 15,000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Farfetch, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, Nivea, Tommy Hilfiger, Esprit, TomTom.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
What are we looking for?
As a Community Manager you have a fresh and innovative look at activating brands, campaigns and content. Together with the brand strategy team and communications team you work together to develop and implement a social marketing strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables and customer engagement.
As a true social and digital evangelist you are able to create a mindblowing social strategy based on insights and performance metrics, translate this into a calendar and actively engage with the teams.
- Support the marketing communications manager and the digital marketing team in development of content strategy for social channels;
- Setting social growth/engagement KPIs accordingly;
- Development and growth of platforms through community management;
- Establish and manage an effective workflow and feed integrated communications calendar with social campaigns;
- Produce and publish content across various channels and formats;
- Analyzing social networks and websites based on reports;
- Understand branding and reputation management in the digital age and able to act accordingly;
- Explore new trends, tools and new social channels and applications;
- Work closely with digital analyst to ensure integrated digital reporting;
- Advisory role in Social Media developments;
- Responsible for the online media budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or similar;
- 2 years experience in managing content and writing for communities;
- Proven online marketing experience;
- Excellent in copywriting;
- Analytical, secure, initiative and powerful;
- Strong communication and social skills;
- Excellent control of the English language (fluently in Dutch is a plus);
- Aware of the latest trends and developments within Social Media and has a wide interest in culture, lifestyle, music and film and photography.
Why you will love working with us:
- You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier international customers;
- You will be part of a fast-growing, talented and highly motivated team and you will get many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- You will get a high level of independence and you will get the opportunity to build your own success and to explore your entrepreneurial spirit.