ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. We develop marketing strategies for brands, building on the reach and authority of the new generation of 'digital influencers', such as bloggers and vloggers (video-bloggers). Since the launch of IMA, we have built up a strong international client base within the fashion and lifestyle industries (i.e. Diesel, Phillips, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, TUI).
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals.
WHAT IS THE JOB ABOUT?
- Support our Brand Relations team in collaborations with well known international brands by designing creative pitches/proposals, tailored to the branding of specific clients.
- Support our Studio with visual design of commercial pitches/proposals, campaign assets & advertising creatives, tailored to specific clients.
- Improve your design skills and knowledge under experienced supervision and have a great time with a young enthusiastic team.
- Work on projects for some of the leading brands worldwide.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- is able to work neatly, independent and organized;
- 1-2 years working experience as a graphic/visual designer;
- is very skilled using graphic design and is able to make great creative designs;
- accustomed to work with Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop;
- has interest in designing for web;
- gets things done under tight deadlines and radiates positive energy;
- speaks & writes English well;
IN THIS POSITION WE PREFER YOU TO HAVE:
- A design related education;
- A love for design, video & with strong storytelling skills;
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects;
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Working at the forefront of new developments in digital marketing;
- you will work with a very creative team and build commercial concepts;
- you will work in a young, talented and highly motivated team with colleagues from many nationalities;
- high level of independence and opportunity to build your own success, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fast-growing organization and there are many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
This position gives you the opportunity to do amazing things with a group of awesome people. Interested? Apply by sending your CV, portfolio & motivation letter (max. 200 words).
Please don't apply without a portfolio.
You'll need to work from our HQ in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!