ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. IMA helps brands engage and activate audiences worldwide through top influencers, such as bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Using our unique expertise and network of 15.000 influencers, we develop and execute creative influencer marketing strategies to amplify brand stories at scale and reach billions of people. We have built up a strong international client base with clients like Farfetch, Diesel, Calvin Klein, KLM, Nivea, Tommy Hilfiger, Samsung, Under Armour.
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 60+ dedicated professionals from all over the world.
WHAT ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Head of Production / Account Management who will daily manage ongoing productions & project management within the CM Department. Responsible for budget, staffing and quality of production. In this position you report directly into the MD.
- Managing and coordinating productions during pitch and production phase;
- Pro-actively monitoring production expenditure against budget (including responsibility for margins) on productions;
- Overseeing finance of CM Department for company overview for all productions;
- Monthly financial reporting;
- Overseeing the closure of productions – ensuring financial, administrative and creative requirements are met by the CM / Production team;
- Working with Brand Strategy department on strategy and production management for all projects;
- Go to person for all departments within IMA;
- Researching personnel for various productions needs, including locating and staffing crews, both domestically and internationally;
- Setting up the best teams possible for all productions;
- Maintaining and expanding production network;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the creative process from start to delivery;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the production process from start to delivery
- Working as a director / producer on select productions. Writing research documents, treatments, and production plans on select productions;
- Gate keeping of the quality during the overall production;
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time;
- Native English yes please;
- Being an ambassador of the business at all times.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Work at the forefront of the new developments in digital marketing;
- Young, talented, highly-motivated and international team from over 15 countries;
- Fast-growing organization that offers many opportunities to develop, grow and learn;
- High level of independence and opportunity to achieve personal successes as a product of our entrepreneurial spirit.