ABOUT INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCY
Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA) is the leading influencer marketing agency in Europe. We develop marketing strategies for brands, building on the reach and authority of the new generation of 'digital influencers', such as bloggers and vloggers (video-bloggers). Since the launch of IMA, we have built up a strong international client base within the fashion and lifestyle industries (i.e. Diesel, Phillips, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, KLM, TUI).
IMA is at the forefront of the new developments in digital influencer marketing, and is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Our headquarters located in Amsterdam, overlooking the canals. We have a young, energetic and international team, consisting of 50+ dedicated professionals.
In the position of an Influencer Specialist you will be part of developing our influencer database, focusing on the asian market. You will take part in creative brainstorm sessions with our Branding Team, where you will be seen as the influencer expert from the project/campaign of our client.
You will be leading and assisting a great deal in developing and expanding our database with new influencers, as well as nurturing our existing network.
We are looking for someone to develop and maintain deep knowledge of the emerging market region through industry news sources, client and industry expert engagement, and by leveraging existing networks and associations to help expand our influencer database with strong new influencers of all unique sorts.
- Taking part in brainstorm meetings and finding the perfect match of influencers for campaigns/projects from our client
- Researching and identifying key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals and social platforms (Weibo, WeChat etc.)
- Being ahead of the the market trend and understanding the asian market needs and trends in terms of Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- Gaining and sharing knowledge of new influencer markets/industries/channels, making sure we stay innovative
- Thinking creatively and focusing on opportunities for growth of our Influencer database
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency;
- A high interest in influencer marketing and how to market influencers in the best and most effective way
- Interest and/ experience on the Influencer market in the Asian regions
- Strong knowledge of blogging, vlogging and social networks; (especially Weibo, WeChat)
- An eye for quality content & storytelling;
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within team;
- Excellent researching skills, a talent for thinking outside the box
- Experience with managing influencers from the Asian Market
- Seamless and comprehensive project management- thinking ahead of what will be required
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
- A structured way of working; competencies in planning and organization & excellent attention to detail;
- Social media literate with an understanding of current trends
- Interest in trend watching and analyzing the future of influencer marketing
- Native English and Cantonese/Mandarin. Japanese would be a plus